Holistic Peptide Complex
product code NHPCS/1
Best before: 01.06.2024
available: right away
- Collagen is one of the basic proteins in the body, a component of tissues such as skin, tendons, muscles, ligaments and blood vessels, as well as parts of the eyes and teeth. It has structural functions practically throughout the body
- Collagen is one of the basic proteins in the body, a component of tissues such such as skin, tendons, muscles, ligaments and blood vessels, as well as parts of the eyes and teeth. It has structural functions practically throughout the body. Collagen is constantly being synthesised and degraded. Over the years, the ability to reconstitute of its fibres decreases or even disappears. Structures become thinner and fragmented, and collagen loss after the age of 40 can be as high as 1 % per year. This is compounded by
- The strength and resilience of the body, one-third of which is made up of collagen protein, weakens with age. Supplementation with valuable collagen protein can contribute to an overall improvement in fitness. Holistic Peptide Complex contains up to 300 mg of collagen lyophilised in the daily recommended serving.
- The raw material extracted from fish skins contains an exceptionally high amount of signal peptides. Extracting water from the raw material using the freeze-drying method without the use of high temperatures freeze-drying without the use of high temperatures causes the least change in its internal structure. Lyophilised cells form a sponge-like structure, and the cavities absorb moisture quickly when placed in water. This is particularly important for fish collagen, which contains delicate signal peptides.
- An ingredient in the product is astaxanthin from the freshwater alga Haematococcus pluvialis, which is considered to be its richest natural source. As a high-class antioxidant, it supports health and protects against oxidative stress, helping to maintain a state of homeostasis
- The blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit extract present in the composition enhances the antioxidant effect of the formula and additionally supports eye health,circulatory system, as well as protecting the digestive system.
- The Brazilian mushroom Agaricus (Agaricus blazei Murill) supports the natural defence mechanisms of the defence mechanisms and therefore supports the functioning of the body's immune system.
- Stimulating and increasing the efficiency of the immune system is also the the task of Maitake (Grifola frondosa). In Poland, it is found under the name of the leafy chervil, and in Chinese medicine, where it has been used for centuries, it is regarded as a 'vital mushroom'.
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), a mushroom also known as yellow lacquerwort, is another ingredient with positive effects on the immune system.
- Curcumin, as an antioxidant, protects DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage and turmeric, or long oyster (Curcuma longa L.), from whose rhizomes it is derived from, is a plant with many health-promoting properties. In addition to its proven anti-inflammatory anti-inflammatory properties, it has a positive effect on the health of the respiratory, nervous and blood circulation systems, the liver, skin, joints and bones.
- An indispensable companion to curcumin is piperine from black pepper (Piper nigrum L.), which boosts the effects of curcumin, increasing its antioxidant potential and stimulates the absorption of nutrients from the digestive system.
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE
Dissolve 1 sachet - 2,9 g in 150 ml of water, stir and drink immediately after preparation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
The powder may stick to the walls of the vessel or not dissolve completely when water is added. This is completely normal and is due to the quantity and properties of the natural ingredients used in the manufacture of the dietary supplement. Natural collagen dissolves very poorly in water and organic solvents. To obtain a homogeneous drink you can use a milk frother, blender or mix a portion, by vigorously shaking the closed bottle with the product solution. Note: Do not mix the dietary supplement with hot or warm water! Under the influence of temperature, the delicate signal peptides break down and the collagen partially dissolves, forming gelatine; as a result of heating, collagen is denatured.
Do not use after the best before date. Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in the preparation. This product is not suitable for children, nursing or pregnant women.
Store at room temperature, in a dry place, in the closed original packaging, out of reach of small children.