Gut health isn’t just important – study after study proves that it can be crucial to the health of the whole body. By looking after the health of your gut microbiome, you are looking after your immunity, the proper nutrition of your body, the reduction of allergic reactions and even beautiful, healthy skin, thick hair and well-being.
Taking care of your gut health is a must these days
Living in a stressful and polluted world, following a diet low in fibre but rich in sugar, as well as taking antibiotic or steroid therapies are the most common causes of severe imbalance of the beneficial intestinal microflora and poor intestinal health which leads to multiple health issues seemingly unrelated to the intestines.
Experience the new version of a food supplement that supports the proper functioning of the gut and digestive system – Synbio Complex & Triphala Booster
Synbio Complex & Triphala Booster is a unique combination of two food supplements that work in harmony with the body to support proper digestive function, microbiome health and associated gut comfort and wellbeing.
What does the new Nutrivi food supplement contain?
Synbio Complex & Triphala Booster is a multi-ingredient capsule formulation. Each pack contains 2 x 30 capsules of two different supplements for a full month’s supplementation. We have combined them into one product because their effects complement and enhance each other in a synergistic way.
The packaging of Synbio Complex & Triphala Booster contains two types of blister pack:
1. Synbio Complex 30 Capsules – a synbiotic complex in an innovative gastro-resistant capsule
The synbiotic formula is an ideal combination, from the point of view of intestinal health, of a probiotic in the form of freeze-dried bacterial strains with a prebiotic – a nutrient that ensures their rapid multiplication in the form of fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Each gram of the synbiotic provides your gut with 100 billion CFUs (colony forming units) of beneficial micro-organisms that support the proliferation of endogenous beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Each serving provides your gut with nine different strains of live intestinal bacteria in a “dormant” lyophilised form. This diversity is important – different types of bacteria respond to different distress signals and compete (in a positive way) with the natural bacterial flora.
The new delivery form of the synbiotic is a real hit.
We have encapsulated the bacteria, which are sensitive to the stomach environment, in a technologically innovative, gastro-resistant, extended-release capsule. What makes it unique:
• thanks to a special coating, the synbiotic passes unchanged from the mouth through the stomach
• the valuable content is only released at the target - in the intestines
• the coating is resistant to gastric hydrochloric acid and dissolves under the influence of intestinal pH
• prolonged release - active substances are dosed gradually, maintained longer at a constant level – just as the body needs them
2. Triphala Booster 30 Capsules – extracts from three plants to support the digestive system, with added acacia fibre
Triphala, or “three fruits,” is a centuries-old Ayurvedic mixture of extracts from three fruits:
• Amla (Emblica officinalis) – Indian gooseberry, source of antioxidants, flavonoids, tannins, carotenes and vitamin C
• Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) – beleric myrobalan, source of proteins and valuable oils: palmitic, oleic and linoleic
• Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) – chebulic myrobalan, source of tannins, amino acids and fructose
The addition of natural acacia fibre is an extra nutrient for the bacterial microbiome.
Triphala Booster has a positive effect on:
• the function of the digestive tract, including the intestines (by improving intestinal passage)
• neutralising the discomfort of the digestive system (flatulence, constipation, indigestion)
• detoxifying the body
• the functioning of the immune system
• hair and mouth condition
• general health, as a rich source of antioxidants and phytochemicals
Triphala Booster is the perfect partner for Synbio Complex – it prepares the gut for the colonisation of probiotic bacteria. In line with centuries of Ayurvedic philosophy, it helps the body achieve and maintain a holistic balance and is used to support the body’s cleansing processes, reduce weight, regulate digestion and promote well-being.
Is Synbio Complex & Triphala Booster for you?
Regular supplementation with Synbio Complex & Triphala Booster is ideal for those who are health conscious, focused on prevention and want to maintain physical and mental wellbeing.
If your body is sending you a series of worrying signals, such as:
• digestive disorders, bloating, feeling bloated after eating,
• weakened immunity, frequent infections,
• recurring allergies, food intolerances,
• persistent skin problems, dermatoses, hyperpigmentation,
and if you are under chronic or increased stress, have persistent feelings of exhaustion and fatigue, have had antibiotic therapy – your gut and digestive system need immediate support. By reaching for the Synbio Complex & Triphala Booster formula, you are throwing your body the best lifeline it needs to return to safe shores and rebuild your condition.
How to use Synbio Complex & Triphala Booster?
Above all, regularly – take one capsule of Synbio Complex and one capsule of Triphala Booster each evening after your last meal. Each pack contains 30 capsules of each supplement for one month’s support.
Remember! Don’t split, bite or chew the Synbio Complex capsule – its power lies in its special coating, which is designed to deliver and release the synbiotic content only at its destination – in the gut.
Want to know more about Synbio Complex & Triphala Booster?
• download the product presentation and box leaflet
The presentation and the multilingual leaflet, which you will also find on the bottom of the supplement box, are included in the downloads >>>
• follow our social media and get inspired with information about Nutrivi’s latest supplement!