Revicoll Omega Plus + Vitamin K2MK7 30
product code NROPK2CH/30
A multifunctional preparation which is highly important for the cardiovascular blood system as well as the skeletal system. Contains a high concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, peptides and fish collagen, and the action of calcium and vitamin D present in the preparation supplements vitamin K2 MK-7 necessary for their proper functioning. Revicoll Omega Plus is a complementary supplement, rich in a wide range of minerals and elements, which the body is unable to synthesize itself and must be supplied in diet from the outside.
available: right away
A multifunctional preparation which is highly important for the cardiovascular blood system as well as the skeletal system. Contains a high concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, peptides and fish collagen, and the action of calcium and vitamin D present in the preparation supplements vitamin K2 MK-7 necessary for their proper functioning. Revicoll Omega Plus is a complementary supplement, rich in a wide range of minerals and elements, which the body is unable to synthesize itself and must be supplied in diet from the outside. Due to the change in the lyophilisation process the concentration level of amino acids, peptides, and proteins increased to 30-33%. Each capsule contains 110-120 mg of life-giving elements which originate from fish - the best natural source.
The new version of the skeleton features:
- new box with perspicuous booklet
- 2,5-times more vitamin D
- new, green colour of the capsule – thanks to adding chlorophyllin, a natural ingredient of antioxidant and detoxicating properties
Importantly, the new generation of the product also contains vitamin K (K2MK7), which role in regulating the activities of the cardiovascular and skeletal systems is just as important as vitamin D3 and calcium. The correlation of vitamin K2 MK-7 with calcium from fish, vitamin D3 as well as amino acids and fish peptides protects against osteoporosis and guarantees healthy bones, joints, tendons and skin as well as the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Each capsule contains 60 mg of calcium which is more difficult to find in products once considered as its main source. Research shows that the market is dominated by highly processed “milk-like” products which have very little in common with the source of calcium absorbed by humans. Calcium affects the health of the bones, joints, tendons and skin, and its proper functioning is affected by the synergy of amino acids, fish peptides and vitamin K2 MK-7. In addition, calcium in connection with vitamin C protects the body against atherosclerosis and heart attacks - the most common diseases of civilization. In addition, the combination of calcium and vitamin C protects the body against atherosclerosis and heart attacks - the most common civilization diseases.
The preparation is a rich source of unsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids derived from selected species of fish. Omega-3 fatty acids should be provided in the diet, because the human body does not have the capacity to synthesize them in adequate quantities. We achieve access to very high and unique concentrations of EPA and DHA fatty acids due to their presence in the preparation. Including them in our diet reduces harmful LDL cholesterol and triglycerides as well as increases beneficial HDL cholesterol and reduces blood coagulation, which has positive impact on the heart and circulatory systems.
Another component of the preparation – vitamin D – has been extracted from lanolin derived from sheep wool, thanks to which it shows 70% higher digestibility than its vegetable equivalent. Vitamin D is essential for people of all ages: it plays a significant role in the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus, it is recommended for the prophylaxis of rickets, osteomalacia - a softening of the bones (which concerns more than 10% of the population) and osteoporosis. It beneficially affects the durability of the bones and teeth, supports their reconstruction and regeneration as well as improves the work of muscles and strengthens the immune system. A daily dose of Revicoll Omega Plus is 400% of the daily needs of this vitamin.
Revicoll Omega Plus could not go without vitamin E, which is invaluable in the prophylaxis of heart and blood vessel diseases. By simultaneously increasing the degradation rate of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing the good (HDL), it prevents the formation of blood clots and normalizes the heart rhythm. Vitamin E protects DNA, protein and lipids in the organism from oxidative damage and the negative effects of free radicals. It supports the immune system and is extremely useful in the treatment of skin ailments. Two capsules of the preparation contain 100% of the daily need of this “youth vitamin”, as vitamin E is called.
The daily dose of Revicoll Omega Plus covers 100% of the body’s demand for vitamin A, which by regulating the activity of the bone affects the growth and development of the organism, while at the same time ensures the proper functioning of the bones and teeth. Vitamin A affects the correct state and functioning of the skin, hair and nails. Regulates growth and development of epithelial tissue. It affects proper vision (especially at night) by participating in the reception of visual stimuli registered by the eye’s retina. It is responsible for hormone production. Displays strong antioxidant properties, through which it has anti-cancer effects.
The new Revicoll Omega Plus formula has been enriched by valuable vitamin K (K2 MK-7). Its role in the functioning of the skeletal system and maintaining the proper state of the bones is equivalent to the role of vitamin D. Its deficiency can lead to a reduction of bone mass, which leads to osteoporosis, and thus to an increased risk of fractures. Vitamin K2 is also important in the prevention of cardiovascular disease, since it prevents the calcification of blood vessels. It prevents the deposit of calcium phosphate salts on the walls of blood vessels, causing that it goes to the appropriate place, i.e. to the bones.
The activities of the major components of Revicoll Omega Plus is completed with a set of over 25 amino acids, minerals and trace elements necessary for the proper functioning of the organism, which it is not able to produce itself. Read about the full range of the preparation’s active ingredients in the COMPOSITION tab.
The benefits of regular use Revicoll Omega Plus:
- Rebuilds collagen in the bones, joints, tendons and skin
- It strengthens the skeletal system, protects against osteoporosis and reduces the risk of resulting bone fracture diseases.
- Accelerates the regeneration of injuries and fractures
- Strengthens joints, help regenerate cartilage
- Inhibits the activity of enzymes (metalloprotein), slowing down the ageing of the skin, bones, joints, blood vessels and other organs
- Provides additional antioxidants to protect the body’s cells
- Has pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial actions
- Invaluable in the prophylaxis of heart and circulatory system diseases
- Prevents the calcification of blood vessels
- Strengthens the walls of the artery, reduces the risk of thrombosis and coronary heart disease
- Reduces the level of bad cholesterol (LDL) and is responsible for the growth of good (HDL)
- Strengthens the immune system and helps to fight colds
- Has a positive impact on the nervous system, prevents fluctuations of mood and depression
- Assists metabolism
- Strengthens nails and hair
Read about the operation and properties of each active ingredient of the preparation in the COMPOSITION tab.
Description and operation of individual active ingredients in the preparation:
Omega-3 fatty acids
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) – two long-chain fatty acids belonging to essential fatty acids (EFA), which must be supplied in the diet, because the human body does not have the capacity to synthesize them in adequate quantities.
Omega-3 fatty acids, in particular DHA, constitute 60 percent of fats needed for the proper functioning of the brain and they are also necessary in the building of cell membranes
- They are also responsible for the proper functioning of the retina. It is precisely these two fatty acids which are its base of fat
- The appropriate amount of Omega-3 fatty acids is essential for spermatogenesis processes. They are needed for sperm to retain their mobility
- They affect the reduction of harmful LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase beneficial HDL cholesterol
- They reduce blood coagulation, which affect the work of the heart and circulatory systems
- Omega-3 fatty acids from marine fish prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases
- There is a strong correlation between acids Omega-3 and depression - the less acids, the higher is the risk of this disease
- They are helpful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and degenerative diseases of connective tissue
- They play an important role in the prevention of cancer
- They also prevent degenerative changes in the lining of the colon
Is the building and regulatory element in the body. In the human adult body is approximately 1000 grams of calcium, of which 99% is in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is located in blood plasma. In healthy people, 20% to 30% of calcium in the diet is absorbed. A large supply of calcium in foods only slightly increases its absorption. The reason for this is the existence of intestinal barriers regulating the amount of calcium absorbed. Calcium resources in non-bone human cells are renewed up to 30 times a day. If it is missing in these cells and the functioning of the nervous system is threatened, it is taken from the bones. When calcium is maintained at an appropriate level, we have strong bones, healthy teeth and correct blood coagulation. Calcium absorption in the digestive tract is assisted by vitamin D, lactates and citrates. Calcium is a very active element and does not occur in the ionized form, but in different chemical compounds, and therefore it is hard to absorb in the body.
- Regulates blood coagulation
- Reduces vascular fragility, increasing their permeability
- Calcium in connection with vitamin C protects the body against atherosclerosis and heart attacks - the most common diseases of civilization
- Reduces allergic reactions
- Regulates the nervous system, improving the transmission of nerve impulses
- Positively affects fertility and pregnancy
- Helps in the removal of heavy metals from the body
- Is an essential element of bones, teeth and nails, and helps maintain their proper condition
- Prevents osteoporosis, reduces the risk of bone fractures.
- Is responsible for maintaining the proper functioning of the muscles - controls their contractions and relaxations, thus helps reduce the risk of falls
- Lowers blood pressure
- Is a strong antioxidant and inhibits stress
- Strengthens the hair
Included in the group of fat-soluble vitamins. It is one of the more than one thousand compounds known collectively as retinoids, most of which are produced synthetically. Bile acids and vitamin E (tocopherol) are involved in the process of vitamin A absorption in the digestive tract.
- It affects the correct state and functioning of the skin, hair and nails
- Regulates growth and development of epithelial tissue
- It affects proper vision (especially at night) by participating in the reception of visual stimuli registered by the eye's retina
- By regulating bone tissue activity it affects the growth and development of the body, and thus ensures the proper functioning of bones and teeth
- It is responsible for the production of hormones
- Displays strong antioxidant properties, through which it has anti-cancer effects
Is part of a group of compounds known as tocopherols. It is the main antioxidant present in cells, called the “youth vitamin”.
- It is an important protection against free radicals, protecting cells against oxidation
- Plays an important function in providing cellular components to the body’s cells, inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, by which it prevents the formation of atheromatous plaque
- It prevents the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels, therefore it is recommended for persons with high blood cholesterol and in the prophylaxis of myocardial infarction
- Useful in the treatment of male infertility
- Participates in the absorption of vitamin A from the digestive tract
Is produced in plants exposed to ultraviolet radiation, is created in the skin of humans and animals as one of few vitamins. It is a vitamin the organism produces itself under the influence of sunlight, transforming provitamin D3 into active vitamin D in human skin. According research, about 90 percent of Poles have a vitamin D deficiency.
- Has an important role to play in the regulation of calcium and phosphorus metabolism as well as creating bones, stimulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestines, and inhibits the amount of calcium excreted from the body
- Helps maintain the proper condition of the bones and teeth
- Protects against a large number of civilization diseases, also cancer
- Necessary for the correct formation of the skeletal system
- Indirectly favourably affects the nervous system and muscle cramps, including myocardial infarction
- Affects the proper operation of the muscles - thereby reduces the risk of falls and broken bones
- Plays an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system and the correct course of the inflammatory response.
Ingredients: Fish oil (Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids: 36% EPA 24% DHA), freeze-dried fish collagen, peptides, fish amino acids and fish bone powder, gelatin, sunflower oil, emulsifier - colloidal silica, vitamin K (menaquinone-7), vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl acetate), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), natural colouring – chlorophyllin
Fish oil contains Omega-3 acids – including 36% EPA and 24% DHA
300 mg, 108 mg EPA,
72 mg DHA
600 mg, 216 mg EPA,
144 mg DHA
Freeze-dried fish collagen, aminoacids and fish bone powder
120 mg (15%)*
6 mg (50%)*
12 mg (100%*) α-tocopherol eq
400 µg (50%)* retinol eq
800 μg (100%)* retinol eq
50 µg (1000%)*
100 µg (2000%)*
50 µg (67%)*
100 µg (134%
*% - (NRV) Nutrient Reference Values
Recommended daily consumption:
Adults and children aged 10-18 years: 2 capsules per day with water. Children aged 3-10 years: 1 capsule per day with water. Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption dose. This preparation cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet
COMMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Not intended for use by children under 3.
- Do not use the dietary supplement after the date of minimum durability.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the product’s ingredients.
- Pregnant and nursing women should consult a physician prior to using the product.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store at room temperature, in a dry place, away from light.