product code NPC/60
available: right away
The Nutrivi Peptimag Complex dietary supplement is a complex product complementing your diet with three organic and easily absorbed magnesium forms, trace elements: zinc and copper in chelated form, vitamin B6 increasing magnesium absorption by 20–40%, and lyophilised fish collagen peptides supporting natural tissue regeneration processes and, in accordance with the latest research, supporting the cognitive capacity of the brain.
3 x magnesium
The three organic magnesium forms: magnesium diuglycinate (chelate), magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium citrate), and magnesium lactate in precisely selected proportions, are well absorbed by the body in the small intestine and gentle on the stomach.
Support of the muscular and nervous systems, maintenance of proper energy metabolism. Optimal magnesium levels reduce fatigue, increase stress resistance, speed of thought processes, and health of bones and teeth.
250 mg magnesium – the optimal dose
One dose of magnesium in Peptimag Complex meets 67% of the daily demand.
The amount is beneficial to health, does not increase intestinal peristalsis, and is well tolerated by people with sensitive digestive systems.
Magnesium, copper, zinc – a well-composed synergy
The trio is vital for the proper functioning of the body. It is a combination of bioactive trace elements in perfect proportions, unparalleled on the market.
A complex particularly important for those wishing to alleviate the effects of stress, with skin problems, and increased hair loss. Vital for people practising sports – the micronutrients, essential for proper muscle functioning and structure, are especially needed after exercise. Magnesium, zinc, and copper contribute to better, restorative sleep, support testosterone production, and support immunity.
3 x chelate
Chelate forms of elements – magnesium, zinc, and copper diglycinate ensure faster and better absorption.
Vitamin B6 for greater potential
Increases magnesium absorption by 20–40%, supports the functioning of the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems, and contributes to a reduction in the feeling of fatigue and stress. Increases the body’s oxygenation (it is involved in haemoglobin production) and regulates cysteine levels (prevention of atherosclerosis).
Lyophilised fish collagen peptides – brain boost
Additional support for the nervous system and cognitive functions of the brain. Lyophilised fish collagen delays tissue degradation processes, including ones forming the nervous system. 100 mg lyophilised fish collagen peptides in Peptimag Complex in combination with Holistic Peptide Complex or Collagen Booster provides robust support for the entire body.
Copper – additional support for collagen and elastin synthesis
Copper controls lysine oxidase function – the enzyme responsible for the formation of cross-links in collagen and elastin active only when paired with copper. Researchers confirm the synergistic effect of copper with vitamin C and zinc in the restoration of proteins, including collagen proteins, and elastin structures. Additionally, it supports psychophysical condition, correct iron transport, and energy metabolism in the body. It helps keep optimal skin and hair pigmentation.
- the supplement contains 250 mg of magnesium per serving
- the supplement contains three organic magnesium forms: magnesium diuglycinate (chelate), magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium citrate), and magnesium lactate helps to reduce fatigue and weariness;
- helps maintain electrolyte balance;
- contributes to maintaining normal energy metabolism;
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system;
- helps in the proper functioning of the muscles;
- helps in the proper synthesis of protein;
- helps maintain normal psychological functions;
- helps maintain healthy bones
- helps maintain healthy teeth
- plays a role in the cell division process
- the supplement contains 1,4 mg of vitamin B6 per serving
- promotes the proper synthesis of cysteine
- contributes to maintaining correct energy metabolism
- helps the proper functioning of the nervous system
- helps maintain normal homocysteine metabolism
- contributes to maintaining normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- helps maintain correct psychological functions
- helps the correct production of red blood cells
- helps the correct functioning of the immune system
- helps reduce fatigue and weariness
- supports hormonal activity regulation
- the product contains 7 mg zinc per serving
- chelated zinc in the form of dyglycinate provides the best assimilability
- zinc helps with the proper functioning of the immune system
- zinc helps with the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal fatty acid and macronutrient metabolism
- zinc helps with keeping healthy skin, hair, and nails
- zinc helps maintain normal fertility and proper reproductive functions
- zinc helps maintain normal blood testosterone levels
- zinc helps maintain healthy bones
- zinc helps maintain normal cognitive functions
- zinc contributes to the maintenance of correct vision
- the product contains 1 mg copper per serving
- chelated copper in the form of copper diglycinate provides the best assimilability
- copper is the third most abundant trace element in the body, after iron and zinc. Most copper is found in skeletal muscle (about 25%), bone marrow (14%), the liver (8–15%), and the brain (8%). The highest concentration per gram of tissue is in the brain and liver
- copper contributes to maintaining normal energy metabolism
- copper helps maintain normal skin and hair pigmentation
- copper contributes to the proper transport of iron in the body
Freeze-dried fish collagen
- the dietary supplement contains 100 mg of freeze-dried fish collagen with freeze-dried peas per serving
- collagen is a protein which is the building block of cartilage matrix (95%) and connective tissue,
- the raw material obtained from fish skins is extremely rich in signal peptides
- extracting water from the raw material using the freeze-drying method without using high temperatures causes the least change in its internal structure. The freeze-dried cells form a sponge-like structure and the cavities absorb moisture quickly when placed in water. This is particularly important for fish collagen, which contains delicate signal peptides
Ingredients: Magnesium diglycinate, magnesium salts of citric acid, acidity regulator (citric acid), aromas, magnesium lectate, beetroot juice concentrate, lyophilised fish collagen with peas, bis-glycinate, sweetener (steviol glycosides), bis-glycinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Recommended daily intake
Dissolve 1 sachet - 2,7 g in 150 ml of water, stir and drink immediately after preparation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not use after the best before date. Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in the preparation. This product is not suitable for children, nursing or pregnant women. Contains sweetener.
Store in a dry place at a temperature of 15-25°C. Keep away from children. Protect from moisture and light.
Entity responsible: WellU Sp. z o.o. ul. Wielkopolska 280, 81-531 Gdynia, Polska