Revicoll MAX Omega Plus K2MK7 2x60 caps.
product code NROMAX/2X60
A multifunctional product that significantly supports the functioning of the circulatory system, nervous system. cartilage and skeleton. The new formula of the preparation means 33% content of fish oil and hence – an increased concentration of fatty acids Omega 3 that are essential for your health. Revicoll Max is a rich source of amino acids, peptides and fish collagen as well as vitamins A, D, E, K. The latter one, in the form of K2 MK-7 enables a proper absorption of the duet of vitamin D and calcium.
available: right away
A multifunctional product that significantly supports the functioning of the circulatory system, cartilage and skeleton. It contributes to accelerating processes of regeneration of fractures, injuries, and healing of wounds. It supports the correct functioning of the nervous system. Positively influences skin, hair and nails’ condition.
The new formula of the preparation means 33% content of fish oil and hence – an increased concentration of fatty acids Omega 3 that are essential for your health.
One capsule of Revicoll Max contains 400 mg of fish oil that holds as much as 240 mg Omega 3 (DHA and EPA) – long-chain fatty acids belonging to the essential NNKT unsaturated acids.
Revicoll Max is a rich source of amino acids, peptides and fish collagen as well as vitamins A, D, E, K. The latter one, in the form of K2 MK-7 enables a proper absorption of the duet of vitamin D and calcium.
It’s a complementary supplement of 100% natural origin, rich with the entire spectrum of synergically co-functioning minerals and trace elements that an organism is unable to synthesize on its own and has to supplement it.
Green colour of the capsule – thanks to adding chlorophyllin, a natural ingredient of antioxidant and detoxicating properties.
The benefits of regular use Revicoll MAX:
- Preventing heart and cardiovascular system diseases, preventing the calcification of blood vessels
- Strengthening the artery walls, reducing the risk of thrombosis and coronary heart disease
- Beautiful and healthy skin, hair and nails
- Accelerated wound healing. Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Supporting proper functioning of the brain and nervous system
- Preventing mood swings and depressive states
- Strengthening of bones and cartilages
- Accelerated healing of fractures, injuries of tendons and joints
- Anti-inflammatory effect. Cancer prevention
Description and operation of individual active ingredients in the preparation:
Omega-3 fatty acids
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) – two long-chain fatty acids belonging to essential fatty acids (EFA), which must be supplied in the diet, because the human body does not have the capacity to synthesize them in adequate quantities.
Omega-3 fatty acids, in particular DHA, constitute 60 percent of fats needed for the proper functioning of the brain and they are also necessary in the building of cell membranes
- They are also responsible for the proper functioning of the retina. It is precisely these two fatty acids which are its base of fat
- The appropriate amount of Omega-3 fatty acids is essential for spermatogenesis processes. They are needed for sperm to retain their mobility
- They affect the reduction of harmful LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase beneficial HDL cholesterol
- They reduce blood coagulation, which affect the work of the heart and circulatory systems
- Omega-3 fatty acids from marine fish prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases
- There is a strong correlation between acids Omega-3 and depression - the less acids, the higher is the risk of this disease
- They are helpful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and degenerative diseases of connective tissue
- They play an important role in the prevention of cancer
- They also prevent degenerative changes in the lining of the colon
Is the building and regulatory element in the body. In the human adult body is approximately 1000 grams of calcium, of which 99% is in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is located in blood plasma. In healthy people, 20% to 30% of calcium in the diet is absorbed. A large supply of calcium in foods only slightly increases its absorption. The reason for this is the existence of intestinal barriers regulating the amount of calcium absorbed. Calcium resources in non-bone human cells are renewed up to 30 times a day. If it is missing in these cells and the functioning of the nervous system is threatened, it is taken from the bones. When calcium is maintained at an appropriate level, we have strong bones, healthy teeth and correct blood coagulation. Calcium absorption in the digestive tract is assisted by vitamin D, lactates and citrates. Calcium is a very active element and does not occur in the ionized form, but in different chemical compounds, and therefore it is hard to absorb in the body.
- Regulates blood coagulation
- Reduces vascular fragility, increasing their permeability
- Calcium in connection with vitamin C protects the body against atherosclerosis and heart attacks - the most common diseases of civilization
- Reduces allergic reactions
- Regulates the nervous system, improving the transmission of nerve impulses
- Positively affects fertility and pregnancy
- Helps in the removal of heavy metals from the body
- Is an essential element of bones, teeth and nails, and helps maintain their proper condition
- Prevents osteoporosis, reduces the risk of bone fractures.
- Is responsible for maintaining the proper functioning of the muscles - controls their contractions and relaxations, thus helps reduce the risk of falls
- Lowers blood pressure
- Is a strong antioxidant and inhibits stress
- Strengthens the hair
Included in the group of fat-soluble vitamins. It is one of the more than one thousand compounds known collectively as retinoids, most of which are produced synthetically. Bile acids and vitamin E (tocopherol) are involved in the process of vitamin A absorption in the digestive tract.
- It affects the correct state and functioning of the skin, hair and nails
- Regulates growth and development of epithelial tissue
- It affects proper vision (especially at night) by participating in the reception of visual stimuli registered by the eye's retina
- By regulating bone tissue activity it affects the growth and development of the body, and thus ensures the proper functioning of bones and teeth
- It is responsible for the production of hormones
- Displays strong antioxidant properties, through which it has anti-cancer effects
Is part of a group of compounds known as tocopherols. It is the main antioxidant present in cells, called the “youth vitamin”.
- It is an important protection against free radicals, protecting cells against oxidation
- Plays an important function in providing cellular components to the body’s cells, inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, by which it prevents the formation of atheromatous plaque
- It prevents the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels, therefore it is recommended for persons with high blood cholesterol and in the prophylaxis of myocardial infarction
- Useful in the treatment of male infertility
- Participates in the absorption of vitamin A from the digestive tract
Is produced in plants exposed to ultraviolet radiation, is created in the skin of humans and animals as one of few vitamins. It is a vitamin the organism produces itself under the influence of sunlight, transforming provitamin D3 into active vitamin D in human skin. According research, about 90 percent of Poles have a vitamin D deficiency.
- Has an important role to play in the regulation of calcium and phosphorus metabolism as well as creating bones, stimulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestines, and inhibits the amount of calcium excreted from the body
- Helps maintain the proper condition of the bones and teeth
- Protects against a large number of civilization diseases, also cancer
- Necessary for the correct formation of the skeletal system
- Indirectly favourably affects the nervous system and muscle cramps, including myocardial infarction
- Affects the proper operation of the muscles - thereby reduces the risk of falls and broken bones
- Plays an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system and the correct course of the inflammatory response.
Ingredients: fish oil including 36% EPA and 24% DHA, calcium (calcium carbonate), capsule shell (gelatin), powedered fishbones, moisture maintaining substance (glycerol), sunflower oil, hydrolyzed fish collagen, emulsifier (colloidal silica), vitamin K (menaquinone 7), vitamin E (tocopherol DL-alfa octane), pigment (chlorophylline), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE
Adults: 1 capsule per day with water. Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption dose. This preparation cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store at room temperature, in a dry place, in the closed original packaging, out of reach of small children.
Do not use after the best before date. Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in the preparation. Pregnant and nursing women should consult a physician prior to using the product. Not intended for use by children under 3.