CBD Special Skin Therapy
product code CCBDSST/1
A gel cream for problematic, highly sensitive skin that requires special treatment. It contains a high amount of CBD, hemp oil and Biopeptide Complex which has soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties. It brings quick relief, supports the skin's natural defence mechanisms, soothes irritation, and reduces skin hyper-reactivity.
available: right away
Read more Read less
A gel cream for problematic, highly sensitive skin that requires special treatment.
The state-of-the-art cream formula is a unique combination of high CBD content (100 mg), hemp oil and fish collagen peptides.
The unique synergy of the soothing and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD (Cannabidiol) and fish collagen peptides (Biopeptide Complex) provides quick relief, supports the skin's natural defence mechanisms, soothes irritation, and reduces skin hyper-reactivity.
Hemp oil, rich in EFAs, rebuilds and strengthens the skin's natural hydrolipid mantle, providing long-lasting protection against irritation and redness.
A unique complex containing hyaluronic acid with ceramides and squalane in a liposomal carrier rebuilds and moisturises the deepest layers of skin.
The addition of natural ingredients - arnica and horse chestnut extracts, as well as zinc gluconate and bisabolol, further enhances the product's soothing properties.
These ingredients effectively reduce redness and bring relief to the skin.
It is very pleasant to apply, and it does not dry out the skin thanks to the presence of the natural oils.
What makes CDB SPECIAL SKIN THERAPY stand out from similar products on the market?
- The product contains a duo of active ingredients that is unique on the market. The strong anti-inflammatory effect of cannabidiol(in high concentration), works synergistically with the fish collagen peptides that aid regeneration, and stimulate natural collagenogenesis.
- A unique complex containing hyaluronic acid with ceramides and squalane in a liposomal carrier rebuilds and moisturises the deepest layers of skin.
- rich in BIO hemp oil which has an antioxidant and skin softening effect
- menthol, which affects thermoreceptors, produces an immediate cooling effect on the surface of the skin, thus enhancing the relief felt
- the addition of soothing ingredients in the form of natural arnica and horse chestnut extracts, as well as zinc gluconate (anti-inflammatory properties), and bisabolol (antibacterial properties), which ensures safe use while maintaining product efficacy
- thanks to BIO hemp oil, shea butter, and avocado oil the product does not dry out the skin and is very pleasant to apply.
98.8% of the ingredients are derived from nature and the formula is free of:
Product awarded with " LNE Innovation" of 42nd LNE Congress and Fair - Les Nouvelles Esthetiques
How does it work and who is it made for?
- soothes, relieves and supports the functionality of sensitive, problematic skin that requires special treatment
- ideal as an intensive temporary or permanent spot treatment for dry, red, or irritated areas
- has an anti-inflammatory effect and is suitable for acne-prone skin that requires special treatment
- relieves inflammation and itching of the skin, e.g. on the hands, neck and décolletage
- deeply moisturises the skin and enhances its natural protective ability, rebuilds and strengthens its natural hydrolipid mantle
Safe and effective ingredients, 98.8% of which are of natural origin, are characterised by a synergy of effects for optimal soothing, wiping out irritations and nurturing support for skin requiring special treatment.
- Biopeptide Complex - a unique complex containing a precious combination of oligo- and polypeptides that provide an immediate, and long-lasting moisturising effect in all skin layers. They have an analgesic effect and accelerate regeneration processes.
- Hyaceramidyl - a complex of active ingredients: a synergistic combination of hyaluronic acid, squalane and ceramides in a liposomal carrier. Increases the quality of the skin, restoring and moisturising it.
- Cannabidiol - a natural organic compound, extract from hemp (Cannabis sativa L). It shows strong anti-inflammatory properties and accelerates regenerative processes in the epidermis. Protects the skin from oxidative stress and impurities, strengthens its lipid bilayer, moisturises, and prevents dryness.
- BIO hemp oil - a rich source of vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids and minerals, as well as biologically active substances. Effectively moisturises, strengthens, nourishes, and makes the skin supple. It increases the resistance of the epidermis to external factors, soothes irritation and has an antioxidant effect.
- Avocado oil - nourishes the skin, moisturises and rebuilds the skin's hydro-lipid barrier.
Soothing ingredients: horse chestnut and arnica extracts, zinc gluconate, menthol
- Allantoin - has skin soothing properties and stimulates the growth of healthy skin tissue. It has a moisturising, softening and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Bisabolol - extracted from chamomile. It has an antibacterial effect, protects the damaged skin barrier and prevents irritation.
- Arnica extract - shrinks and seals blood vessels. It strengthens the skin, prevents irritation and soothes redness. It improves blood circulation and has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- Horse chestnut extract - contains significant amounts of escin, which reduces the permeability of blood vessel walls, restores their suppleness and reduces inflammation. It improves circulation and therefore blood supply to the skin. Strengthens blood vessels.
- Menthol - has an analgesic and soothing effect on inflamed skin by producing a cooling effect on the skin’s surface
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Squalane, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cannabidiol, Collagen, Elastin, Collagen Amino Acids, Elastin Amino Acids, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Saccharide Isomerate, Bisabolol, Troxerutin, Glucosyl Ceramide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Arginine, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
In the case of the soothing and regulating therapy for sensitive, problematic, hyper-reactive skin is required:
- Make sure the skin on the face is clean, then apply a small amount of CBD SPECIAL SKIN THERAPY - massage until absorbed. Use until the undesired symptoms and discomfort subside.
To maintain results or in cases of local irritation:
- Use on-the-spot with another skincare product, such as Larens Dermo Face Cream.
The product can also be used on irritated skin on the hands, neck and neck areas.