• Reduces body weight. The first drops in weight are noticeable within the first few days of use. Usually just four weeks of treatment leads to the anticipated effects.
• Removes deposits, toxins and excess water from the body, so that it not only affects a change in the figure, but also results in a better mood, increased energy level, improved condition of the skin, hair and nails.
• Inhibits the absorption of glucose in the blood. Due to the high content of complex sugars regulating fluctuations in blood sugar levels, it reduces the appetite for sweets.
• Contains glucomannan (a natural, soluble fibre), which has the ability of binding large quantities of water (even up to 50 times), thanks to which it delays the emptying of the stomach and gives a faster sense of satiety in the hypothalamus.
• Due to its high fibre content it improves bowel movement, cleans the intestines from lingering remnants of digestion.
• Nourishes, provides the desired dose of energy, high-quality nutrients, trace elements, vitamins and healthy fats.
• Satiates, without causing a feeling of hunger.
SLIM FOOD INTENSIVE bars contain the following selected components:
• Almond flour - does not contain gliadins, which stimulate the appetite nor amylopectins, which raise the blood sugar level even faster than white sugar, or agglutinins which destroy the intestines. Almond flour is very nutritious: 100 grams of flour contains up to 20 grams of protein. Quickly satiates. Ideal for diabetics, because it does not increase the blood sugar level. An excellent source of healthy carbohydrates and fats, particularly omega-3, which protects our heart and minimizes the risk of stroke. It contains many valuable vitamins and minerals: vitamin E, iron, magnesium and calcium.
• Chickpea flour - does not contain gluten, has a low glycemic index, contains 20% of easily digestible vegetable protein and is rich in iron. It strengthens the digestive system, stomach and spleen, although it is low in calories, chickpea flour is very filling.
• Bamboo leaf extract - an extremely valuable source of silica, amino acids, flavonoids and minerals. Contains many minerals, especially a lot of silicon, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium, iodine, vitamins (including C), amino acids and enzymes. It is low in calories. Supports burning calories. Improves the quality of the skin, hair and nails. Inhibits the absorption of glucose in the blood. Due to the high content of complex sugars regulating fluctuations in blood sugar levels, it reduces the appetite for sweets.
• Malabar nightshade extract - has extensive nutritional and medicinal qualities. Rich in flavonoids, carotenoids, sterols, amino acids and an entire range of vitamins: A, B1, B2, C, B9, K, E, C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and a whole range of minerals: iron, manganese, potassium, calcium, copper, magnesium and zinc. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties. In Asia it is also used in anti-cancer treatments, for stomach pains and anorexia. It has emollient, moisturising, soothing, diuretic and toning effects, lightly cleans and increases the skin’s blood supply.
• Konjac extract - an extract from Amorphophallus - inhibits the appetite and lowers the cholesterol level in the blood. Causes that carbohydrates are released gradually (helps to keep in check the blood sugar level). Increases insulin sensitivity. Rich in glucomannan (a natural, soluble fibre). Has the ability of binding large quantities of water (even up to 50 times), thanks to which it delays the emptying of the stomach and gives a faster sense of satiety in the hypothalamus.
• Crocus extract (saffron) - supports digestion. An effective anti-atherosclerotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer agent. An antidepressant and at the same time a mood “enhancer”. Improves potency. Reduces the negative effects of eating fatty foods.
• Einkorn - an ancient, unmodified wheat, rich in safe gluten and protein (even up to 50% more than in common wheat, it contains phenylalanine, tyrosine, methionine and isoleucine which are amino acids absent in wheat or spelt), which beneficially affect the nervous system.
• Chili - helps to burn fat and lose extra kilos. The capsaicin contained in chilli has antibacterial, antitumor, analgesic and anti-diabetic activities. It is also thermogenic, which means that it stimulates the burning of fat in the body by speeding up the metabolism and increasing heat generation.
• Rice syrup - a natural sweetener consisting of easily absorbed carbohydrates, glucose and maltose, which extends its digestion and thus supports maintaining a constant blood sugar level. It is rich a source of many minerals, including potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese and zinc.
• Linseed - flax seeds known for their shielding action on the gastrointestinal tract also assist bowel movements. It has slightly laxative properties, facilitating defecation. Linseed reduces the blood cholesterol level and hinders glucose absorption in the digestive tract. It has anti-atherosclerotic, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Honey - has detoxifying properties and perfectly cleanses. Indispensable with increased physical and mental effort, during long and chronic diseases as well as during exhaustion.
• Almonds - a source of many nutrients: they contain unsaturated fatty acids, magnesium, copper, fibre and tocopherols. The unique composition of almonds has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, reduce cholesterol, decrease free radicals and prevent gaining weight.
• Acai berries - accelerate metabolism and digestion due to the large number of fibres. They ensure long-lasting satiety and thus help to control and gradually reduce the amount of consumed calories. They support the operation of the heart. They contain large amounts of vitamins and minerals as well as are rich in anti-oxidants, which delay the ageing process and hinder the development of cancer cells.
• Amaranth - prevents constipation due to high fibre content, supports bowel movement and metabolism. It is highly digestible and does not burden the digestive tract. It reduces cholesterol levels, can prevent some cancers and delays the ageing process. It inhibits the development of gastric ulcers and improves the memory as well as the nervous system.
• Olive oil - reduces bad cholesterol, protects the body against the development of cardiovascular diseases including coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis. Supports weight loss and reduces the blood sugar level. It delays the ageing process.
• Bitter cocoa - regenerates cells, delays ageing processes, reduces the production and release of free radicals and it is also a natural antioxidant. It reduces digestive problems. Reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and lowers the blood pressure. It improves the mood, reduces stress and increases the secretion of endorphin.
• Coconut chips - a source of fibre which is necessary for the proper functioning of the digestive tract. Adequate intake also supports the loss of weight and reduces appetite.
• Sunflower - a rich source of source vitamin E and all group B vitamins, effecting the functioning of the nervous system. It supports the work of the heart and the circulatory systems, helps fight against migraines and muscle cramps. Lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood, reliable in the prophylaxis of prostate cancer.
• Cinnamon - a source of fibre, iron, calcium and manganese. It is a natural antioxidant: fights free radicals, delays the ageing of cells, and helps fight cancer as well as circulatory system diseases. It accelerates metabolism, improves digestion process and helps in weight loss. It effectively inhibits the appetite for sweets and provides a feeling of satiety.
• Pumpkin seeds – “capsules” of health and beauty, containing many vitamins (including vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B9) and microelements, i.e. manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and iron. Pumpkin seeds are also source of zinc - extremely helpful in treating skin diseases.
Composition: Hen eggs*, almond flour, honey, cocoa, chickpea flour, linseed, einkorn wheat, amaranth flour, rice syrup, acai berries, sunflower, coconut sugar, olive oil, almonds, sesame, pumpkin seeds, roasted flax, acerola, albumin, chili, dog rose extract, konjac extract, grated coconut, cinnamon, bamboo extract, malabar nightshade extract, crocus extract, salt
* Ingredients written in bold are substances or products which may cause allergies or reactions to intolerances.
Nutritional value in 100 g
1836 kJ/441 kcal
including saturated fatty acids
Please refer to the ingredients listed above or on the product label.
• The innovative production methods (baking with steam at two temperature levels) provides the durability of the product for a period of a few weeks, as well as allows preserving the nutritional properties of SLIM FOOD INTENSIVE ingredients, which are obtained from BIO and ECO crops.