Physio Sport Peptide Complex
product code NPSPCS/1
- Collagen is a protein which is the building block of cartilage matrix (95%) and connective tissue, which is why we added as much as 650 mg of freeze-dried collagen to Physio Sport Peptide Complex.
- The raw material obtained from fish skins is extremely rich in signal peptides. Extracting water from the raw material using the freeze-drying method without using high temperatures causes the least change in its internal structure. The freeze-dried cells form a sponge-like structure and the cavities absorb moisture quickly when placed in water. This is particularly important for fish collagen, which contains delicate signal peptides.
- Glucosamine is one of the components of joint cartilage and one of the ingredients in the new Physio Sport Peptide Complex. You will find 330 mg of glucosamine in it.
- Chondroitin occurs naturally in the synovial fluid of the joint cartilage and is an essential component of cartilage and ligaments, which is why it is included in the supplement (100 mg).
- Hyaluronic acid is found in the dermis, cartilage and synovium. Every day, about 30 percent of the hyaluronic acid naturally present in the body is broken down and replaced by new acid molecules. You can find up to 100 mg of hyaluronic acid in our dietary supplement.
- MSM - organic sulphur. We have added 500 mg of MSM to Physio Sport Peptide Complex.
- Beetroot extract; We added 300 mg of beetroot extract to Physio Sport Peptide Complex.
- Bromelain belongs to the group of porteolytic enzymes
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) and Japanese osier (Eriobotrya japonica) strengthen and complete the dietary supplement formula.
Ingredients: Lyophilised fish collagen, pineapple extract with bromelain, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata), KCl glucosamine sulphate (from crustaceans), beetroot extract, flavours, acidity regulator (citric acid), hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulphate (from crustaceans), Japanese safflower (Eriobotrya japonica), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Black Chokeberry Extract (Aronia melanocarpa)
Active ingredient / Amount in recommended daily portion (3,62 g):
Lyophilised collagen / 650 mg
Pineapple extract with bromelain / 500 mg
MSM (methylsulfonylmethan) / 500 mg
Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) / 500 mg
Beetroot extract / 300 mg
Glucosamine sulphate KCl / 330 mg
Hyaluronic acid / 100 mg
Chondroitin sulphate / 100 mg
Black Chokeberry Extract (Aronia melanocarpa) 10 mg with vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 90 mg / 100 mg
Japanese bunchgrass (Eriobotrya japonica) / 33 mg
Recommended daily allowance:
Dissolve the contents of the sachet in 150 ml of water, stir and consume immediately after preparation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important.
Food supplements should be kept out of reach of young children. Keep tightly closed, in a dry place at room temperature. Protect from direct heat, sunlight and moisture.
Dissolving the dietary collagen supplement in water
After adding water, the powder may stick to the walls of the dish or not dissolve completely, which is normal. It is due to the amount and properties of the natural ingredients used in the production of dietary supplements. Natural collagen dissolves very poorly in water and organic solvents.
To obtain a smooth drink, you can use a milk frother, blender or mix the portion by vigorously shaking the closed bottle with the product solution.
Attention! We do not mix the dietary supplement with warm or hot water! Upon exposure to temperature, delicate signal peptides break down, and collagen partially dissolves to form gelatin. The collagen can denature because of high temperatures.
This product is not intended for children, breastfeeding women or pregnant women.
Entity responsible for the product and food information:
WellU Sp. z o.o.
Wielkopolska street 280