Revicoll Omega Plus + Vitamin K2MK7 30
product code NROPK2CH/30
A multifunctional preparation which is highly important for the cardiovascular blood system as well as the skeletal system. Contains a high concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, peptides and fish collagen, and the action of calcium and vitamin D present in the preparation supplements vitamin K2 MK-7 necessary for their proper functioning. Revicoll Omega Plus is a complementary supplement, rich in a wide range of minerals and elements, which the body is unable to synthesize itself and must be supplied in diet from the outside.
The benefits of regular use Revicoll Omega Plus:
• Rebuilds collagen in the bones, joints, tendons and skin
• It strengthens the skeletal system, protects against osteoporosis and reduces the risk of resulting bone fracture diseases.
• Accelerates the regeneration of injuries and fractures
• Strengthens joints, help regenerate cartilage
• Inhibits the activity of enzymes (metalloprotein), slowing down the ageing of the skin, bones, joints, blood vessels and other organs
• Provides additional antioxidants to protect the body’s cells
• Has pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial actions
• Invaluable in the prophylaxis of heart and circulatory system diseases
• Prevents the calcification of blood vessels
• Strengthens the walls of the artery, reduces the risk of thrombosis and coronary heart disease
• Reduces the level of bad cholesterol (LDL) and is responsible for the growth of good (HDL)
• Strengthens the immune system and helps to fight colds
• Has a positive impact on the nervous system, prevents fluctuations of mood and depression
• Assists metabolism• Strengthens nails and hair
Read about the operation and properties of each active ingredient of the preparation in the COMPOSITION tab.
Description and operation of individual active ingredients in the preparation:
Omega-3 fatty acids
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) – two long-chain fatty acids belonging to essential fatty acids (EFA), which must be supplied in the diet, because the human body does not have the capacity to synthesize them in adequate quantities.
• Omega-3 fatty acids, in particular DHA, constitute 60 percent of fats needed for the proper functioning of the brain and they are also necessary in the building of cell membranes
• They are also responsible for the proper functioning of the retina. It is precisely these two fatty acids which are its base of fat
• The appropriate amount of Omega-3 fatty acids is essential for spermatogenesis processes. They are needed for sperm to retain their mobility
• They affect the reduction of harmful LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase beneficial HDL cholesterol
• They reduce blood coagulation, which affect the work of the heart and circulatory systems
• Omega-3 fatty acids from marine fish prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases
• There is a strong correlation between acids Omega-3 and depression - the less acids, the higher is the risk of this disease
• They are helpful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and degenerative diseases of connective tissue
• They play an important role in the prevention of cancer
• They also prevent degenerative changes in the lining of the colon
Is the building and regulatory element in the body. In the human adult body is approximately 1000 grams of calcium, of which 99% is in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is located in blood plasma. In healthy people, 20% to 30% of calcium in the diet is absorbed. A large supply of calcium in foods only slightly increases its absorption. The reason for this is the existence of intestinal barriers regulating the amount of calcium absorbed. Calcium resources in non-bone human cells are renewed up to 30 times a day. If it is missing in these cells and the functioning of the nervous system is threatened, it is taken from the bones. When calcium is maintained at an appropriate level, we have strong bones, healthy teeth and correct blood coagulation. Calcium absorption in the digestive tract is assisted by vitamin D, lactates and citrates. Calcium is a very active element and does not occur in the ionized form, but in different chemical compounds, and therefore it is hard to absorb in the body.
• Regulates blood coagulation
• Reduces vascular fragility, increasing their permeability
• Calcium in connection with vitamin C protects the body against atherosclerosis and heart attacks - the most common diseases of civilization
• Reduces allergic reactions
• Regulates the nervous system, improving the transmission of nerve impulses
• Positively affects fertility and pregnancy
• Helps in the removal of heavy metals from the body
• Is an essential element of bones, teeth and nails, and helps maintain their proper condition
• Prevents osteoporosis, reduces the risk of bone fractures.
• Is responsible for maintaining the proper functioning of the muscles - controls their contractions and relaxations, thus helps reduce the risk of falls
• Lowers blood pressure
• Is a strong antioxidant and inhibits stress
• Strengthens the hair
Included in the group of fat-soluble vitamins. It is one of the more than one thousand compounds known collectively as retinoids, most of which are produced synthetically. Bile acids and vitamin E (tocopherol) are involved in the process of vitamin A absorption in the digestive tract.
• It affects the correct state and functioning of the skin, hair and nails
• Regulates growth and development of epithelial tissue
• It affects proper vision (especially at night) by participating in the reception of visual stimuli registered by the eye's retina
• By regulating bone tissue activity it affects the growth and development of the body, and thus ensures the proper functioning of bones and teeth
• It is responsible for the production of hormones
• Displays strong antioxidant properties, through which it has anti-cancer effects
Is part of a group of compounds known as tocopherols. It is the main antioxidant present in cells, called the “youth vitamin”.
• It is an important protection against free radicals, protecting cells against oxidation
• Plays an important function in providing cellular components to the body’s cells, inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, by which it prevents the formation of atheromatous plaque
• It prevents the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels, therefore it is recommended for persons with high blood cholesterol and in the prophylaxis of myocardial infarction
• Useful in the treatment of male infertility
• Participates in the absorption of vitamin A from the digestive tract
Is produced in plants exposed to ultraviolet radiation, is created in the skin of humans and animals as one of few vitamins. It is a vitamin the organism produces itself under the influence of sunlight, transforming provitamin D3 into active vitamin D in human skin. According research, about 90 percent of Poles have a vitamin D deficiency.
• Has an important role to play in the regulation of calcium and phosphorus metabolism as well as creating bones, stimulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestines, and inhibits the amount of calcium excreted from the body
• Helps maintain the proper condition of the bones and teeth
• Protects against a large number of civilization diseases, also cancer
• Necessary for the correct formation of the skeletal system
• Indirectly favourably affects the nervous system and muscle cramps, including myocardial infarction
• Affects the proper operation of the muscles - thereby reduces the risk of falls and broken bones
• Plays an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system and the correct course of the inflammatory response.
Ingredients: Fish oil (Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids: 36% EPA 24% DHA), freeze-dried fish collagen, peptides, fish amino acids and fish bone powder, gelatin, sunflower oil, emulsifier - colloidal silica, vitamin K (menaquinone-7), vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl acetate), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), natural colouring – chlorophyllin
Fish oil contains Omega-3 acids – including 36% EPA and 24% DHA
300 mg, 108 mg EPA,
72 mg DHA
600 mg, 216 mg EPA,
144 mg DHA
Freeze-dried fish collagen, aminoacids and fish bone powder
120 mg (15%)*
6 mg (50%)*
12 mg (100%*) α-tocopherol eq
400 µg (50%)* retinol eq
800 μg (100%)* retinol eq
50 µg (1000%)*
100 µg (2000%)*
50 µg (67%)*
100 µg (134%
*% - (NRV) Nutrient Reference Values
Recommended daily consumption:
Adults and children aged 10-18 years: 2 capsules per day with water. Children aged 3-10 years: 1 capsule per day with water. Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption dose. This preparation cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet
COMMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
Not intended for use by children under 3.
Do not use the dietary supplement after the date of minimum durability.
Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the product’s ingredients.
Pregnant and nursing women should consult a physician prior to using the product.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store at room temperature, in a dry place, away from light.