Nutrivi Vitamin C+ - a diet supplement containing a unique composition of natural plant extracts of 100% natural origin, with a standardized content of active substances: vitamin C, silicon, diosmin and hesperidin, in their best digestible forms.
Unlike most animals, the human body is unable to produce or store even a milligram of vitamin C. The total lack of vitamin C in the diet can prove fatal, as evidenced by the high mortality of sailors who lost their lives as a result of scurvy, or vitamin C deficiency in the past. As the "molecule of life", it is essential for the proper operation of a number of vital functions, hence, ingesting it from the outside, in its most absorbable, natural form is an absolute necessity.
Many studies show the unique characteristics of natural vitamin C on health. As a result of our work and thanks to the formulation we developed from the Nutrivi series, a unique nutraceutic was created - Vitamin C. The product provides exceptional benefits, because the “molecules of life”, as called by the person who discovered vitamin C, Nobel Prize Winner in medicine, Prof. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, come directly from nature.
Why take natural vitamin C?
• In contrast to synthetic vitamin C, its natural molecule never occurs alone, but it is always in combination with accompanying substances such as, e.g. bioflavonoids. This is a particularly important companion, which presence, due to natural synergy, enhances the activity of vitamins, its absorption into the cells and its better use by the body
• An additional advantage of this compound is that there is no acidification of the organism, which occurs when taking synthetic vitamin C
Natural vitamin C contained in the nutraceutical Nutrivi Vitamin C contributes to multiple processes taking place in the human body, having considerable significance on their course, and as a result - one’s health, quality and length of life.
The most important of these are:
• biosynthesis of collagen - vitamin C is essential in the creation of this protein, responsible for the proper functioning of the capillaries, skin, gums and teeth as well as bones and cartilage. The level of collagen affects the firmness and elasticity of the skin, the ageing process and the healing of wounds
• the synthesis of carnitine and catecholamines - enzymes necessary for the energy processes the body, due to which it can burn fats, providing an adequate level of energy. The uninterrupted course of these processes will reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue of the body
• the correct metabolism of cholesterol to bile acids
• increased absorption of iron in the process of building haemoglobins - disturbance of this process leads to such things as anemia
• slowing down the ageing processes - as the most effective antioxidant, vitamin C prevents the operation of harmful substances - reactive oxygen and free radicals damaging DNA and RNA chains
• the regeneration and protection of antioxidants, regeneration of reduced forms of vitamin E and essential chains of organic particles such as proteins and lipids
• the reduction of oxidative stress, a process having a significant role in the development of such diseases as atherosclerosis, Parkinsons or Alzheimers and particularly threatening smokers
• the reduction of risk of cardiovascular diseases, including atherosclerosis. As studies confirm, regular use of natural vitamin C leads to improved expansion of blood vessels in patients with ischemic heart disease, angina pectoris, congestive heart failure, diabetes and high cholesterol. Its proven influence on the vascular system is invaluable - it lowers blood pressure and protects the brain from a stroke
• the reduction of risk of various cancers - regular, above average use of vitamin C reduces the frequency of breast cancer, cancer of the digestive tract or non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma disease
• the reduction of risk of cataracts, eye protection
• protection against diabetes - the relationship between the level of vitamin C in the blood and the risk of diabetes has been proven
• prophylaxis of asthma - consumption of vitamin C produces excellent results in persons with recurrent attacks of coughing and shortness of breath
• the reduction of the effects of lead poisoning - negative, extremely harmful for the body; reduces the toxicity of this element
Research shows the very wide range of activities of natural vitamin C. Due to the desired molecule structure and the presence of other ingredients (e.g. bioflavonoids), the absorption and action of the vitamin is significantly compounded. The formula we developed from the Nutrivi series allows obtaining a unique nutraceutic with very high concentrations of vitamin C.
Diosmin and hesperidin positively affect the condition and elasticity of blood vessels, among others reducing swelling, e.g. legs.
Take 1 to 3 Nutrivi Vitamin C+ dietary supplement capsules per day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption dose. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. This preparation cannot be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
The human body, just like all primates, is not able to independently synthesize or store vitamin C. Therefore, providing it in the daily diet is necessary for the proper functioning of the body. Animals that are able to synthesize vitamin C produce it in quantities starting from several grams per day, which allows us to refer to human needs.
Comments and recommendations:
• A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. This preparation cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet
• Do not use the preparation after the date of minimum durability
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the components
• Store in closed packaging at room temperature, in a dry place out of the reach of children