product code NLVC/100
Nutrivi LipoVitum C - liposomal vitamin C in liquid, easily absorbable form. Essential for normal functioning of our organisms, vitamin C has been contained in a perfect carrier - liposomes.
available: right away
Nutrivi LipoVitum C - liposomal vitamin C in liquid, easily absorbable form. Essential for normal functioning of our organisms, vitamin C has been contained in a perfect carrier - liposomes. Liposomes not only do an amazing job in transporting vitamin C to the correct action spot, but they also prolong its durability, efficiency, and effectiveness of absorption, they also contribute to extending its presence in the organism. The liposomal formula protects vitamin C from being disintegrated by stomach acids and move the absorption process to intestines, assuring the highest effectiveness. It provides 1000 mg of stable vitamin C in a liposomal form in one, daily recommended dose.
Diet supplement Nutrivi LipoVitum C
- Unmatched absorbance - thanks to their size - up to 100 smaller than a cell, and a structure similar to the human cells, liposome enables unmatched absorbance of the vitamin C, approx. 80-90%
- Increased durability and stability - thanks to the lipid layer Lipovitum C protects the active substance from disintegration and the influence of the digestive enzymes, stomach acids, and free radicals
- Optimal absorption spot - the lipid layer makes it possible to transport vitamin C to the intestines, where its potential gets released: the actual, gradual absorption takes place and vitamin C is distributed across the organism.
- It exhibits the correct pharmacokinetic profile - it maintains the optimal concentration of the vitamin C prolonged in time
- Faster influence on the immune system - vitamin C released in intestines permeates the intestinal villus and by doing so gains direct influence on the immune system
- Effects on the kidneys - releasing the vitamin C in intestines does not burden the kidneys
- Omitting the stomach digestion saves the organism precious energy
- Choline which builds the liposome’s lipid layer after its disintegration gets used in supporting coronary and nervous systems and to stabilize the correct cellular structure.
Indications for vitamin C supplementation:
- low, insufficient fresh fruits and vegetables consumption
- long-term stress
- iron deficiency
- intense, long-lasting physical exertion
- weakness, lowered immunity
- chronic diseases, inflammations
Vitamin C functions in the organism:
- Vitamin C helps to maintain correct functions of the immune system during intense physical exercises and after them (Beneficial results can be observed when the consumed amount of the vitamin C is 200mg higher than the daily recommended dose)
- Vitamin C promotes correct collagen production in order to assure correct blood vessels functioning
- Vitamin C promotes correct collagen production in order to assure correct bones functioning
- Vitamin C promotes correct collagen production in order to assure correct cartilage functioning
- Vitamin C promotes correct collagen production in order to assure correct gums functioning
- Vitamin C promotes correct collagen production in order to assure correct skin functioning
- Vitamin C promotes correct collagen production in order to assure correct teeth functioning
- Vitamin C contributes towards maintaining correct energy metabolism
- Vitamin C supports the correct functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C helps to maintain correct psychological functions
- Vitamin C supports the correct functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C helps to protect cells against the oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes towards decreasing weariness and fatigue
- Vitamin C helps to regenerate the reduced form of the vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases the iron absorption
Liposomal Vitamin C 5 ml (ca 1 teaspoon) 1000 mg (1250%)*
/ 2,5 ml (ca ½ teaspoon) 500 mg (625%)*
*(NRV) Nutrient reference value
Water, vitamin C (sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid), firming agent (glycerol), emulsifier (lecithins (sunflower)), stabiliser (maltitols) vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), natural aromatic substance (lemon).
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE
Take 2,5 ml (ca 1/2 teaspoon) to 5 ml (ca 1 teaspoon) of Nutrivi LIPOVITUM C dietary supplement per day. Shake well before use, ingest directly or mixed with a glass of water or juice. Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption dose. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. This preparation cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The package contains 100 ml of product: 20 servings of 5 ml (ca 1 teaspoon) or 40 servings of 2,5 ml (ca 1/2 teaspoon).
Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in the preparation. Not intended for use by children under 3 years old. Should not be used by people with a predisposition of developing kidney stones or sufering from kidney stones