Slim Food Intensiv 1 week 48 bars
product code SFICH/8W_INT
Best before: 12.04.2018
SLIM FOOD INTENSIV is a food product in the form of bars designed for
people looking for a simple, easily available and well-balanced diet. It
provides the necessary microelements and nutrients which are difficult
to find in highly processed, modified food.
SLIM FOOD INTENSIV should be used by healthy people (wishing to lose weight), as a comprehensive diet (because it meets the daily energy requirement) or as its supplement (as a healthy snack between meals or a substitute for a given meal).
SLIM FOOD INTENSIV bars are a proposal for healthy, handy and convenient snacks. Fresh, because it's prepared continuously during a unique, several-stage production process, for maximum protection of active ingredients and nutritional value. The product is free from preservatives, dyes, refined sugar, synthetic diuretics and substances accelerating the metabolism.
SLIM FOOD INTENSIV has a new intensive flavour, with more intense action thanks to new, selected ingredients.
• Reduces body weight. The first drops in weight are noticeable within the first few days of use. Usually just four weeks of treatment leads to the anticipated effects.
• Removes deposits, toxins and excess water from the body, so that it not only affects a change in the figure, but also results in a better mood, increased energy level, improved condition of the skin, hair and nails.
• Inhibits the absorption of glucose in the blood. Due to the high content of complex sugars regulating fluctuations in blood sugar levels, it reduces the appetite for sweets.
• Contains glucomannan (a natural, soluble fibre), which has the ability of binding large quantities of water (even up to 50 times), thanks to which it delays the emptying of the stomach and gives a faster sense of satiety in the hypothalamus.
• Due to its high fibre content it improves bowel movement, cleans the intestines from lingering remnants of digestion.
• Nourishes, provides the desired dose of energy, high-quality nutrients, trace elements, vitamins and healthy fats.
• Satiates, without causing a feeling of hunger.
• Almond flour - does not contain gliadins, which stimulate the appetite nor amylopectins, which raise the blood sugar level even faster than white sugar, or agglutinins which destroy the intestines. Almond flour is very nutritious: 100 grams of flour contains up to 20 grams of protein. Quickly satiates. Ideal for diabetics, because it does not increase the blood sugar level. An excellent source of healthy carbohydrates and fats, particularly omega-3, which protects our heart and minimizes the risk of stroke. It contains many valuable vitamins and minerals: vitamin E, iron, magnesium and calcium.
• Chickpea flour - does not contain gluten, has a low glycemic index, contains 20% of easily digestible vegetable protein and is rich in iron. It strengthens the digestive system, stomach and spleen, although it is low in calories, chickpea flour is very filling.
• Bamboo leaf extract - an extremely valuable source of silica, amino acids, flavonoids and minerals. Contains many minerals, especially a lot of silicon, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium, iodine, vitamins (including C), amino acids and enzymes. It is low in calories. Supports burning calories. Improves the quality of the skin, hair and nails. Inhibits the absorption of glucose in the blood. Due to the high content of complex sugars regulating fluctuations in blood sugar levels, it reduces the appetite for sweets.
• Malabar nightshade extract - has extensive nutritional and medicinal qualities. Rich in flavonoids, carotenoids, sterols, amino acids and an entire range of vitamins: A, B1, B2, C, B9, K, E, C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and a whole range of minerals: iron, manganese, potassium, calcium, copper, magnesium and zinc. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties. In Asia it is also used in anti-cancer treatments, for stomach pains and anorexia. It has emollient, moisturising, soothing, diuretic and toning effects, lightly cleans and increases the skin’s blood supply.
• Konjac extract - an extract from Amorphophallus - inhibits the appetite and lowers the cholesterol level in the blood. Causes that carbohydrates are released gradually (helps to keep in check the blood sugar level). Increases insulin sensitivity. Rich in glucomannan (a natural, soluble fibre). Has the ability of binding large quantities of water (even up to 50 times), thanks to which it delays the emptying of the stomach and gives a faster sense of satiety in the hypothalamus.
• Crocus extract (saffron) - supports digestion. An effective anti-atherosclerotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer agent. An antidepressant and at the same time a mood “enhancer”. Improves potency. Reduces the negative effects of eating fatty foods.
• Einkorn - an ancient, unmodified wheat, rich in safe gluten and protein (even up to 50% more than in common wheat, it contains phenylalanine, tyrosine, methionine and isoleucine which are amino acids absent in wheat or spelt), which beneficially affect the nervous system.
• Chili - helps to burn fat and lose extra kilos. The capsaicin contained in chilli has antibacterial, antitumor, analgesic and anti-diabetic activities. It is also thermogenic, which means that it stimulates the burning of fat in the body by speeding up the metabolism and increasing heat generation.
• Rice syrup - a natural sweetener consisting of easily absorbed carbohydrates, glucose and maltose, which extends its digestion and thus supports maintaining a constant blood sugar level. It is rich a source of many minerals, including potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese and zinc.
• Linseed - flax seeds known for their shielding action on the gastrointestinal tract also assist bowel movements. It has slightly laxative properties, facilitating defecation. Linseed reduces the blood cholesterol level and hinders glucose absorption in the digestive tract. It has anti-atherosclerotic, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Honey - has detoxifying properties and perfectly cleanses. Indispensable with increased physical and mental effort, during long and chronic diseases as well as during exhaustion.
• Almonds - a source of many nutrients: they contain unsaturated fatty acids, magnesium, copper, fibre and tocopherols. The unique composition of almonds has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, reduce cholesterol, decrease free radicals and prevent gaining weight.
• Acai berries - accelerate metabolism and digestion due to the large number of fibres. They ensure long-lasting satiety and thus help to control and gradually reduce the amount of consumed calories. They support the operation of the heart. They contain large amounts of vitamins and minerals as well as are rich in anti-oxidants, which delay the ageing process and hinder the development of cancer cells.
• Amaranth - prevents constipation due to high fibre content, supports bowel movement and metabolism. It is highly digestible and does not burden the digestive tract. It reduces cholesterol levels, can prevent some cancers and delays the ageing process. It inhibits the development of gastric ulcers and improves the memory as well as the nervous system.
• Olive oil - reduces bad cholesterol, protects the body against the development of cardiovascular diseases including coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis. Supports weight loss and reduces the blood sugar level. It delays the ageing process.
• Bitter cocoa - regenerates cells, delays ageing processes, reduces the production and release of free radicals and it is also a natural antioxidant. It reduces digestive problems. Reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and lowers the blood pressure. It improves the mood, reduces stress and increases the secretion of endorphin.
• Coconut chips - a source of fibre which is necessary for the proper functioning of the digestive tract. Adequate intake also supports the loss of weight and reduces appetite.
• Sunflower - a rich source of source vitamin E and all group B vitamins, effecting the functioning of the nervous system. It supports the work of the heart and the circulatory systems, helps fight against migraines and muscle cramps. Lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood, reliable in the prophylaxis of prostate cancer.
• Cinnamon - a source of fibre, iron, calcium and manganese. It is a natural antioxidant: fights free radicals, delays the ageing of cells, and helps fight cancer as well as circulatory system diseases. It accelerates metabolism, improves digestion process and helps in weight loss. It effectively inhibits the appetite for sweets and provides a feeling of satiety.
• Pumpkin seeds – “capsules” of health and beauty, containing many vitamins (including vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B9) and microelements, i.e. manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and iron. Pumpkin seeds are also source of zinc - extremely helpful in treating skin diseases.
Composition: Hen eggs*, almond flour, honey, cocoa, chickpea flour, linseed, einkorn wheat, amaranth flour, rice syrup, acai berries, sunflower, coconut sugar, olive oil, almonds, sesame, pumpkin seeds, roasted flax, acerola, albumin, chili, dog rose extract, konjac extract, grated coconut, cinnamon, bamboo extract, malabar nightshade extract, crocus extract, salt
* Ingredients written in bold are substances or products which may cause allergies or reactions to intolerances.
Nutritional value in 100 g
Energy value 1836 kJ/441 kcal
Fat 25,55 g
including saturated fatty acids 4,9 g
Carbohydrates 31,9 g
including sugars 12,6 g
Fibre 14,2 g
Protein 13,8 g
Salt 0,37 g
Please refer to the ingredients listed above or on the product label.
• The innovative production methods (baking with steam at two temperature levels) provides the durability of the product for a period of a few weeks, as well as allows preserving the nutritional properties of SLIM FOOD INTENSIV ingredients, which are obtained from BIO and ECO crops.
The dose regimen is located in the material entitled: "Guide to SLIM FOOD" (a free download of the guide is available at the website www.wellu.eu or for purchase in the form of a brochure in the WellU shop).
• When using SLIM FOOD INTENSIV it is recommended to drink 2.0-2.5 litres of water per day.
• It is recommended not to drink more than one coffee per day or drink alcohol to de-acidify the organism.
• In the event of an annoying headache, we recommend the consumption of a low dose (100 g) of fruit or 1 - 2 cups of water with honey.
• In the first days a feeling of cold and frequent bowel movements may occur. This is the result of the organism being cleansed from toxins and deposits.
• After a few days the body will adjust to the healthy SLIM FOOD INTENSIV diet, drawing more energy from the body fat.
• During the first days of the diet an energy drop and headaches may be observed in some cases. This is the result of reduced consumption of simple carbohydrates which our organism was accustomed to due to the consumption of highly processed foods.
IMPORTANT: In the case of diabetes and other diseases, the product should function as a supplement for the daily diet, after prior consultation with your doctor.
• Store in a dry place, away from sunlight, at a temperature of 0°C to 8° C.
• After opening the vacuum package the product should be consumed within 48 hours (before the expiry date).
• Best before: see imprint on the package.
• The expiration date is also the batch number